Weary of seeing yourself struggling to fit into your favorite clothes? Or has every effort, from diet to exercise, failed to remove that obstinate fat from your body? Or are you just lying in bed munching chips and hoping for a miracle to come along and take away everything you are consuming?
If you can connect to any of them, you have come to the perfect spot because we are about to give you something that will fulfill all of your wildest fat-loss fantasies.
Cool sculpting’ is a technique for sculpting your body using only a cooling effect. It is conceivable that it piqued your interest. But do not worry; we are here to clear up any confusion or questions that might be popping up right now.
WHAT IS COOL SCULPTING?
Cool Sculpting is a non-surgical fat-freezing procedure. It will freeze fat cells under the skin without inflicting any damage to the skin’s surface and will only work in all those undesired spots where your fat is dwelling.
The FDA has authorized Cool Sculpting: as a non-surgical fat removal therapy. Cryolipolysis divides into two words: Cryo, which means very cold, and lipolysis, which implies fat breakdown. Cryolipolysis is a method that involves freezing the fat beneath the area to be treated and then killing the fat cells. And Cool Sculpting works around the same concept.
There is a common fallacy that as we get older, the number of fat cells in our bodies increases, causing us to gain weight. But this is not the case. They do not grow in number; instead, the size of individual fat cells grows, following an unhealthy lifestyle. It is now up to the body’s metabolism to eliminate the fat cells once they get killed using cool Sculpting. The device assists us in removing stubborn fat bulges from regions where diets and exercises have failed.
Cool Sculpting is a new trend sweeping the globe these days; according to reports, more than 22.4 million people in the United States are captivated and interested in it; picture the numbers if we include the entire world.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TARGETED; THROUGH COOL SCULPTING?
The most astonishing aspect is that we may target a specific area for fat reduction. We do not always gain fat evenly throughout our bodies; occasionally, certain body regions retain fat more than others. And the worst part is that nothing, no matter how hard we try, will be able to remove that fat. That is where cool Sculpting comes as a blessing. It can take away the fat from selected areas of your body.
The following areas are commonly addressed or treated with cool Sculpting:
- Double chin,
- Arms (Upper and Lower),
- Submandibular (lies under the jawline),
- Abdomen (Upper and Lower),
- Bra Fat,
- Back Fat,
- Thighs (Inner and Outer),
- Banana Roll.
HOW DOES THE PROCESS OF COOL SCULPTING CARRIED OUT?
The whole process carries through using an applicator and the region of retained fat. Usually, the applicator has two panels in between where the fatty area is. It then provides the cooling effect to fat cells that give a cooling sensation initially but soon you stop feeling anything as it numbs.
Cool Sculpting allows us to specifically target the fat cells: that dwell beneath our skin. When fat cells get exposed to cold temperatures, they undergo Apoptosis. The natural death of cells is called Apoptosis and is commonly used to eliminate aberrant cells from the body. Fat cells have a higher tendency for crystallization than normal cells. As a result, it does not affect our skin, tissues, or nerves beneath.
Our metabolism removes these dead cells from the body, leaving us looking sculpted, toned, and in shape. When we exercise or eat a healthy diet to lose weight, the size of our lipocytes shrinks. Fat cells refer to as lipocytes. These dead cells, however, are entirely eradicated via cool Sculpting.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CARRY OUT THE PROCEDURE?
The entire treatment generally takes between one and two hours. Yes, it is not a significant inconvenience as while the treatment runs, you can listen to music or even watch a movie.
HOW MUCH TIME COOL SCULPTING TAKES TO SHOW ITS RESULTS?
I’m sure you’ve all been curious to learn more and receive an answer to this question. It is perhaps the fastest and quickest results you have ever seen without undergoing any surgery. The results usually take about a month to appear, but they are not as remarkable as those seen after two to three months and later. Yes, your body will continue the procedure and eliminate the dead fat cells for up to four to six months after treatment.
HOW EFFECTIVE IS COOL SCULPTING?
With just one Cryolipolysis technique, the treated area can show a reduction of 20% to 80% on average. According to statistics, 82% of individuals who have had cool Sculpting suggest the treatment in their circle.
HOW MUCH DOES THE PROCEDURE COST?
The cost of the Cool sculpting process is entirely determined; by the criteria listed below:
- The area of concern to get treated,
- We may overlook the number of sessions required, but it is crucial because if the area to be treated is fatter, more sessions will be required,
- Geographical Placement
- Experience of the professional with whom you have booked your appointment,
- The cost depends on the size of the applicator required to treat the region. Contact your local technician.
ARE THERE ANY SUPPLEMENTS, DIET, OR GYM ROUTINE IS INVOLVED?
No, there are no pills or supplements required pre, post, and in between the treatment. You are not required to follow any particular diet or workout program. But, with the determination to lose weight and fat from your entire body, you can follow any diet or workout routine as per your liking. Because cool Sculpting only eliminates existing fat cells. Production of new cells is not affected. So, the more effort and dedication you put into your body, the more toned it will appear.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COOL SCULPTING?
People can benefit from cool Sculpting in a variety of ways. Even when compared to other surgical procedures, it appears to be a better option.
For your convenience, we’ve compiled a list of some of the advantages of cool Sculpting:
- Cool Sculpting is a non-surgical treatment, as discussed earlier, so it does not involve anesthesia, needles, cuts, or bleeding. No wonder procedures like liposuction may bring immediate results on the table, but the process of going under the knife; itself carries numerous risks.
- Cool sculpting’ is certified by FDA in 2012. Hence, the result and the procedure are tested and safe to use.
- It takes only a few hours to complete the treatment; there is no need to wait for extended periods, and we don’t have to go under the surgery, so there are no extended recuperation periods.
- It is the simplest, most efficient, and painless technique; you will experience no pain or tension other than a cooling sensation.
- It produces benefits in as little as a week after treatment, so you won’t be discouraged from losing weight while waiting for long voyages to remove fat from your body.
- The fascinating aspect is the treatment can be on any portion of the body, from chin to abdomen. So, if you’re slender but have a double chin, this is the best option for you; if you’re toned but have a belly, this is the most suitable option for you.
- It is less expensive than having surgery. It does not necessitate hospitalization, anesthesia, or the administration of drugs, among other factors.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF COOL SCULPTING?
- Tugging sensation during therapy that subsides as soon as treatment ends.
- Aching is a known side effect of cool Sculpting, but it isn’t severe and goes away on its own after a few days. Furthermore, not everyone is affected.
- Another transient adverse effect in the treated area is redness, edema, or skin sensitivity.
The Cool sculpting results are not only long-lasting, but they’re also worth a shot. However, people with any ailment or disease should discuss it with their doctor ahead of time to avoid any risks.